Let’s take a look at the silent heroes of the energy transition: batteries! Our partners from Spectral produced a Q&A video about the battery that will soon be installed in the basement of Republica – one of the building complexes in Amsterdam’s Positive Energy District. Julian Croker explains the battery’s role in Amsterdam’s PED and the testing process that takes place before the actual installation in the new buildings:
- ATELIER presents the first edition of the webinar series on Innovation Ateliers
- ATELIER webinar #1 on Urban Energy Transition with Positive Energy Districts
- Recap: ATELIER at Smart City Expo World Congress Barcelona
- Supporting Kraków stakeholders in the process of creating energy communities!
- High-impact projects for climate-neutral cities