The RECIPROCITY project will soon organise a set of three cross-border Mobility Roadmap Workshops destined and open to any interested mobility stakeholder willing to learn more about the previous results of RECIPROCITY and analyse different mobility use cases for replication adapted to local cases. Each of the three workshops will focus on a different geographic area of Europe – Eastern European Workshop, Central European Workshop and Western European Workshop.
- Bilbao Innovation Atelier workshop on ESCOs, one-stop shops and energy saving
- ATELIER at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2023
- Demoday #21: How to share the learnings of Local Energy Systems and form a coalition
- Amsterdam is tackling the climate crisis faster with an action plan: Our City of Tomorrow
- Replicating the PED concept in Amsterdam: how and where to start?