SEZ supports small and medium-sized enterprises on behalf of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing of Baden-Württemberg. At the same time, it supports Universities of Applied Sciences on behalf of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg.
Moreover, SEZ is involved in several EU-funded projects (more than 70 in 2019) as either partner or coordinator, taking over tasks related to dissemination, communication, exploitation or financial and administrative project management.
SEZ’s services include:
- Information regarding European research programmes and other EU funding possibilities
- International partner search for partners in transnational projects and technology transfer
- Support in transnational technology transfer
- International conferences and information days concerning European research and innovation programmes
- Dissemination, communication, exploitation and project management as active partners in EU-funded projects.
Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum is the responsible partner for work package 10 on “Communication, Dissemination & Exploitation”. The objective of this work package is to develop and implement sound communication, dissemination and exploitation activities to complement, support and enhance the in-depth individual city replication and deployment activities and to thus increase the impact of the project and the spread of its results. The main tasks will be:
- Knowledge-transfer between ATELIER project partners
- IPR management and exploitation activities towards business model development and market uptake
- Targeted dissemination and communication activities
Moreover, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum will actively contribute to WP1 “Project Management”, WP 3 “PED Innovation Atelier”, WP 7 “Citizen and Stakeholder Engagement” and WP 8 “Collaboration SCC Community”.