Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (SEZ)
Steinbeis Europa Zentrum (SEZ) is an independent economic entity within the Steinbeis Foundation. It was founded in March 1990 as the operational unit of the Commissioner for Europe of Baden-Württemberg’s Minister of Economics. SEZ’s core activity is to promote European Research and Technology Development programmes and to support cross-border technology transfer.
SEZ supports small and medium-sized enterprises on behalf of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing of Baden-Württemberg. At the same time, it supports Universities of Applied Sciences on behalf of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg.
Moreover, SEZ is involved in several EU-funded projects (more than 70 in 2019) as either partner or coordinator, taking over tasks related to dissemination, communication, exploitation or financial and administrative project management.
SEZ’s services include:
- Information regarding European research programmes and other EU funding possibilities
- International partner search for partners in transnational projects and technology transfer
- Support in transnational technology transfer
- International conferences and information days concerning European research and innovation programmes
- Dissemination, communication, exploitation and project management as active partners in EU-funded projects.
Steinbeis Europa Zentrum is the responsible partner for work package 10 on “Communication, Dissemination & Exploitation”. The objective of this work package is to develop and implement sound communication, dissemination and exploitation activities to complement, support and enhance the in-depth individual city replication and deployment activities and to thus increase the impact of the project and the spread of its results. The main tasks will be:
- Knowledge-transfer between ATELIER project partners
- IPR management and exploitation activities towards business model development and market uptake
- Targeted dissemination and communication activities
Moreover, Steinbeis Europa Zentrum will actively contribute to WP1 “Project Management”, WP 3 “PED Innovation Atelier”, WP 7 “Citizen and Stakeholder Engagement” and WP 8 “Collaboration SCC Community”.
Project Manager and main contact for Exploitation
+49 711 1234 040
Project Manager and main contact for Communication & Dissemination
+49 711 1234 048